The defining aims of our school are:
- To promote our Hindu culture, values and way of life.
- To enable pupils to become “life long learners” who are lively, imaginative, flexible, enquiring, confident, independent, and display self-esteem and self-discipline.
- To continue to raise our academic standards by having high expectations of teaching, learning and achievement.
- To give our pupils an opportunity to take part in a wide range of extra-curricular and physical activities, performing arts and cultural experiences so that they become good citizens of the country.
- To send well-adjusted and well-rounded young people to higher education.
- To instil a sense of concern, awe and wonder about the world within our pupils and establish strong links with the parents, Mandir, and the wider community.